Supporting the work Of the Tree Sisters
Walk with us at Colourfest with the intention to rebuild the forests once again, not only with a financial donation but just as importantly through the heart with gratitude and reverence to life. This year we have been touched by the love and clarity of this organisation, and so want to give energy and love to support its vision. So if you feel called, please donate and join the Colourfest Community in growing our forests and supporting all life.
TreeSisters exists to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. We are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care.
They channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organisations in the tropics with whom we partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behaviour change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalise collective ownership of planetary restoration.
TreeSisters is a paradigm shifting, highly experimental, social and behaviour change initiative that seeks to model change from the inside out. Each day – no matter how imperfectly – we seek to create an organisational culture in which we listen to life, cooperate with emergence, step out of the paradigm of pushing and force, and follow the wisdom of Nature’s cyclical rhythms.
With The Map of 5 Choices as our guide, we place the restoration of life and our capacity to learn – through and from inner and outer nature – right at the centre of everything we do.
This is why we have created an organisational flow of activities that runs with the solar cycle; so that our work directly relates to the seasonal flow and its inherent support for specific activities. We also craft our weekly team planning around the lunar cycle, so that our way of working deepens connection to our cyclical nature instead of severing it.