1. Right of admission reserved
2. Please bring your downloadable ticket & ID
3. There will be no refunds available on purchased tickets.
4. There will be no entry to the site after midnight on each of the nights. Morning arrivals from 7.00am
5. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child to whom they are not the parent or legal guardian must inform the festival at the time of booking or at the point of purchase.
6. Parents are to be responsible for their children at all times.
7. Campervans, Caravans and Trailer Tents are permitted in designated areas.
8. Ticket holders give their consent to ‘Colourfest’ to use any photos or other media taken during the festival for future promotions.
9. ‘Colourfest’ reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
10. We ask you not to bring in glass bottles of any kind.
11. Colourfest is a No Drug/Alcohol event. Any persons suspected of using drugs or alcohol on site will be challenged and maybe asked to leave the festival.
12. We have a no naked flame policy in the campsite other than gas stoves for cooking. (brought at your own risk) There should be no fires, flares, fireworks, candles or Chinese Lanterns other than those designated and controlled by the festival.
13. No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
14. Anti social behavior will not be tolerated. If necessary, security will escort an offender off the festival premises without refund.
15. Tickets are subject to availability
16. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will get a full refund minus a booking and admin fee. If the dates of the event are moved your tickets will be valid for the new dates. If you are unable to make true new dates we will refund your tickets.
17. The program is subject to change.
18. Car Park is at owners risk.